There are total of ten playable races in Skyrim. They all have their own abilities and powers, plus 10 bonuses to one skill and 5 bonuses to 5 other skills. It is the only option that has an impact on the character's skills and abilities during character creation.
Altmer (High Elves)
Bosmer (Wood Elves)
Dunmer (Dark Elves)
Orc (Orsimer or Pariah Folk)
- Home Province: Orsinium
- Abilities: None
- Powers:Berserker Rage
- You take half damage and do double damage for 60 seconds, once per day
- Initial Bonuses
- Additional status: Blood-Kin
- Starting spells
- The movement speed is dependent on the height of each races: High Elves being the tallest race, have the largest speed multiplier, wihle Orcs being the second tallest and fastest.
- There are minor dialogue differences depending on the race player chosen
- Although the in-game text says "Khajiit claws do 15 points of damage.", the actual effect magnitude is only 12 points.