|Skill Level||Novice (0)|
Healing is a Restoration Spell in Skyrim.
- Heals the caster 10 points per second. One of the two basic spells.
- Random loot on mages.
- Can be bought from
- Calcelmo at Understone Keep
- Falion in Falion's House
- Farengar Secret-Fire at Dragonsreach
- Niranye at the White Hall
- Nelacar at The Frozen Hearth
- Sybille Stentor at the Blue Palace
- Wuunferth the Unliving at the Palace of the Kings
- Wylandriah at the Mistveil Keep
- Colette Marence at the College of Winterhold
- Novice Restoration:Cast Novice level Restoration spells for half Magicka.
- Regeneration:Healing spells cure 50% more.
- Respite causes the spell to restore Stamina in addition to health when cast.
- Restoration Dual Casting: Dual casting a Restoration spell overcharges the effects into an even more powerful version. (220% spell effect for 280% Magicka cost)
- The ability Sailor's Repose gives a 10% healing bonus which can be stacked with other bonuses.
- Player can dual wield the spell with a weapon or another spell.
| Bane of the Undead | | Circle of Protection | | Close Wounds | | Fast Healing | | Grand Healing | | Greater Ward | | Heal Undead | | Healing Hands | | Necromantic Healing | | Poison Rune | | Repel Lesser Undead | | Repel Undead | | Steadfast Ward | | Stendarr's Aura | | Sun Fire | | Turn Greater Undead | | Turn Lesser Undead | | Turn Undead | | Vampire's Bane |