|Release Date||Xbox 360: 04 Dec 2012
Windows: 05 Feb 2013
PlayStation 3: 12 Feb 2013 (USA), 13 Feb 2013 (Europe)
|Approx. Size||1.6 GB (PC) / 800 MB (Xbox) / 800 MB (PS3)|
|Developer||Bethesda Game Studios|
Dragonborn DLC in Skyrim is the third and final major official DLC for Skyrim created by Bethesda. Introduces the island of Solstheim and a former Dragon Priest, Miraak. The DLC also features a new main questline.
Dragonborn DLC Official Summary
Encounter new towns, dungeons, and quests, as you traverse the ash wastes and glacial valleys of this new land. Become more powerful with shouts that bend the will of your enemies and even tame dragons. Your fate, and the fate of Solstheim, hangs in the balance as you face off against your deadliest adversary – the first Dragonborn..
Dragonborn DLC Features:
- New Enemies: Enemies coming back from the ESC3: The Bloodmoon, including the Serpentine Dragon, Ash Spawns, Seekers,etc.
- New items including books, building materials, weapons, armor.
- New Magic: New Dragon shouts, abilities, powers, spells are added.
- New NPCs
- New Quest lines
- New Locations: Island of Solstheim, Mermaeus Mora's plane of Oblivion, Apocrypha
- New Services
- Riding Dragon
Dragonborn DLC Island of Solstheim
The Dragonborn DLC mainly takes place on the newly added location: the Island of Solstheim. The island sits on the north east of Skrim and extreme climate can be found on both end of the island.
Dunmer can be found on the island of Solstheim. Many crossed over the border into Skyrim seeking refuge after the eruption of Red Mountain, the Nords offered them the island of Solstheim as their new home.
Dragonborn DLC Other Notes
- 10 new achievements
- 30 new loading screens
- Plenty of references to the people, places, and events in other Elder Scrolls games
- Easter Eggs