Jazbay Grapes is an ingredient used to make potions in Skyrim.
"There was a time when it would be considered treason to pick one of these grapes without express permission from the Emperor himself. It is my understanding that although growers in Skyrim were successful in improving the fruit's survivability, it came at the cost of flavor. No longer is it quite the prize it once was. And yet, growing amidst the volcanic tundra of Eastmarch, it is still immensely useful for concocting potions. Mages value it highly as it can be combined with simple garlic to enhance the regeneration of magicka. While no longer against the law, picking these grapes in large amounts is best kept to oneself."
- Agneta Falia in the Herbalist's Guide to Skyrim.
Locations that has an abundance of this item is as follows:
- Vlindrel Hall.
- Broken Tower Redoubt.
- Burguk's Longhouse.
- Fellglow Keep.
- Largashbur Longhouse.
- Niranye's House.
Plants locations that has an abundance of this item is as follows:
- Around Steamcrag Camp in Eastmarch
- Around Witchmist Grove in Eastmarch
- Around Eldergleam Sanctuary in Eastmarch
- Around the Atronach Stone in Eastmarch
- Around Bonestrewn Crest in Eastmarch
- Jazbay Grapes is also used in cooking.