Honningbrew Meadery is a Location in Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.
The Honningbrew Meadery, located to the south-east of Whiterun, is one of two meaderies in Skyrim, the other being the Black-Briar Meadery in Riften. Their main product is Honningbrew Mead. It is owned by Sabjorn.
Honningbrew Meadery Quests
Points of interest
- Skill book (Alchemy): A Game at Dinner – upstairs in the bedroom on the table.
- Skill book (Sneak): Three Thieves – in the Basement.
- Honningbrew Decanter for Delvin.
- Hamelyn's Journal
- Approximately 396 bottles of Honningbrew mead out on the shelves and within the barrels in the warehouse.
- After completing Dampened Spirits and returning later there will be about 250+ bottles of Black-Briar mead on the shelves and in barrels.
- 20 Bottles can be bought from Sabjorn at a time. It is likely that his stock respawns daily.
- Black-Briar Mead under the bed upstairs.
- A letter to Honningbrew Meadery from Maven Black-Briar to make friendship and form Black-Briar Meadery.
Honningbrew Meadery Maps
Honningbrew Meadery Quests Map
Honningbrew Meadery Treasure Map
- The Honningbrew Meadery is the rival of the Black-Briar Meadery.
- There is a bottle of Black-Briar mead under Sabjorn's bed.
- After the quest is completed, the signs outside will change to say "Black-Briar Meadery," confirming what Mallus said.
- After the meadery becomes part of Black-Briar, Honningbrew mead can still be found in barrels outside the boilery.
- Honning means "honey" in Norwegian and Danish.