Druadach Redoubt is a Location in Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.
Druadach Redoubt is a Forsworn camp and cave located roughly halfway between Deep Folk Crossing and Harmugstahl.
Inside the cave is a working farm (growing potatoes (×14)) with a grain mill and a wood chopping block as well as a fully functional blacksmithing area including an anvil, a forge, aworkbench, a grindstone and two tanning racks. Also a cooking spit and hay piles (×4).
Druadach Redoubt Quests
- No One Escapes Cidhna Mine
- Lisbet's Dibella Statue
- The Ghost of Old Hroldan, one possible location of Hjalti's Sword
- The House of Horrors, one possible location of Logrolf the Willful
Points of interest
- Light Armor Skill Book: The Rear Guard on a shelf.
- There is a chest in the Briarheart's tent containing valuable loot and possible location for Hjalti's Sword, Lisbet's Dibella Statue, or The Forgemaster's Fingers.
- Two Quicksilver Ore veins in the cave, by the north wall.
Druadach Redoubt Maps
Druadach Redoubt Quests Map
Druadach Redoubt Treasure Map
- On a table in the rear of the cave is a Reachmen Map which will disappear off the table once activated, but it will not appear in the player's inventory. Upon interacting with the Reachmen Map the location of most Forsworn camps will be added to the player's map.
- There is an unlocked cage on the highest level inside the cave, with a dead bandit lying nearby to the right in some bushes. The dead bandit is searchable for minor loot.
- If the Dragonborn helped Madanach during "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine", all the Forsworn NPCs in Druadach Redoubt will be friendly towards the player.
- When doing the bounty of killing the leader of Druadach Redoubt, if the Forsworn are not hostile and only the targeted leader is killed, no one else will be hostile. An easy way to kill him is by pickpocketing his briar heart, killing him instantly.
- Even if the Forsworn outside are not hostile, they still remain hostile toward animal companions like Shadowmere, Frost, Barbas, Vigilance and Meeko. This can be fixed by killing the two Forsworn that attack, they will not become hostile towards the player and neither will any inside the cave.
- As with other locations/NPC's, if the Forsworn are friendly, the female Forsworn at the rear end of the cave approaches and asks 'you dropped some armor there, do you mind if I... take it?', if one drops an item of apparel.
- This forsworn camp can be a potential second home for the player after completing the Cidhna Mine Quest as all the hay piles in here are available for sleeping in, it is stocked with lots of food but any containers respawn their contents and are not safe for long term storage.