Breton is one of the ten playable Races in Skyrim. Bretons are the human descendants of the Aldmeri-Nedic Manmer who are now living mainly in the province of High Rock. Many of the Bretons are capable mages as they are considered an intelligent race. Bretons are particularly skilled in Conjuration in Skyrim. Being resisted to magic, making them exceptionally effective against magics.
In addition to their quick and perceptive grasp of spellcraft, even the humblest of High Rock's Bretons can boast a resistance to magic. Bretons can call upon the Dragonskin power to absorb spells.
- Abilities: Resist Magic 25%
- Absorb 50% of the magicka from hostile spells for 60 seconds, once per day
- Initial Bonuses:
- Breton can acheive maximum passive Magic Resistance of 85% by having Agent of Mara, the Alteration perk Magic Resistance, and The Lord Stone, which is 15% more than all other races.
- Activating Dragonskin and having the Atronach Stone can reach 100% Spell Absorption.
- Court Wizards are usually Bretons. Also, many members of the College of Winterhold are Bretons