Nord is one of the ten playable Races in Skyrim. The Nord is a race of tall and fair-haired humans from Skyrim who are well-known for their excpetional resistance to cold and frost. Many of them are enthusiastic warriors and commonly become soldiers, mercenaries, merchants and blacksmiths.
Citizens of Skyrim, they are a tall and fair-haired people. Strong and hardy, Nords are famous for their resistance to cold and their talent as warriors. They can use a Battlecry to make opponents flee.
- Abilities: Resist Frost 50%
- Powers:Battle Cry
- Targets flee for 30 seconds, once per day
- Initial Bonuses:
- Nord skill is very suitable for a close combat-oriented play style.
- The Battle Cry power is very useful at earlier levels, which can buy players time to recover by causing enemies to flee.
- A Nord play can potentially reach the maximum frost resistance 85%, if they decide to become a vampire