Imperial is one of the ten playable Races in Skyrim. The Imperials are some of the most well-educated, wealthy and well-spoken of the races in Tamriel. They are also known for their discipline and training of armies, and their respect for the law
Natives of Cyrodiil, they have proved to be shrewd diplomats and traders. They are skilled with combat and magic. Anywhere gold coins might be found, Imperials always seem to find a few more. They can call upon the Voice of the Emperor to calm an enemy.
- Abilities: Imperial Luck
- Powers: Voice of the Emperor
- Calms nearby people for 60 seconds, once per day
- Initial Bonuses:
- A perfectly balanced race for a mage type and a warrior type character
- The Voice of the Emperor greater power is useful in the vanilla game. It can affect everyone in the vanilla game lower than level 81.
- The Imperial Luck ability is helpful for achievement hunting.