Summon Arniel's Shade
|Skill Level||Apprentice (25)|
Summon Arniel's Shade is a Conjuration Spell in Skyrim.
- Summons Arniel's Shade wherever the caster is pointing
- Obtained at the end of the quest Arniel's Endeavor
- Arniel's Shade is that it is immune to most physical attacks and poisons
- Perk Oblivion Binding banishes any summoned creature and turns any raised ones.
- Perk Mystic Binding can increase the damage of all bound weapons.
- The Summon Arniel's Shade is also affected by all One-Handed perks.
- Casting without the perk Quiet Casting will creates noise that catches attention.
| Banish Daedra | | Bound Battleaxe | | Bound Dagger | | Bound Sword | | Command Daedra | | Conjure Ash Spawn | | Conjure Boneman | | Conjure Dremora Lord | | Conjure Familiar | | Conjure Flame Atronach | | Conjure Frost Atronach | | Conjure Mistman | | Conjure Seeker | | Conjure Storm Atronach | | Conjure Wrathman | | Dead Thrall | | Dread Zombie | | Expel Daedra | | Flame Thrall | | Flaming Familiar | | Frost Thrall | | Raise Zombie | | Reanimate Corpse | | Revenant | | Soul Trap | | Storm Thrall | | Summon Arvak | | Summon Unbound Dremora |