|Magicka Cost||37 /sec|
|Skill Level||Apprentice (25)|
Necromantic Healing is a Restoration Spell in Skyrim.
- Heals the undead target for 10 points per second.
- Random loot from mages and chests
- Marise Aravel may reward yor for finding 5 Ice Wraith Teeth
- Can be bought from Ronthil if players joined the Volkihar Clan.
- Apprentice Restoration:Cast Apprentice level Restoration spells for half Magicka.
- Regeneration: Healing spells cure 50% more.
- Respite: Healing spells also restore Stamina.
- Restoration Dual Casting: Dual casting a Restoration spell overcharges the effects into an even more powerful version. (220% spell effect for 280% Magicka cost)
- Necromage: All spells are more effective against undead. (+25% effect and +50% effect duration)
- Player can dual wield the spell with a weapon or another spell.
- Becoming a Vampire will further enhance the spell
| Bane of the Undead | | Circle of Protection | | Close Wounds | | Fast Healing | | Grand Healing | | Greater Ward | | Heal Undead | | Healing Hands | | Poison Rune | | Repel Lesser Undead | | Repel Undead | | Steadfast Ward | | Stendarr's Aura | | Sun Fire | | Turn Greater Undead | | Turn Lesser Undead | | Turn Undead | | Vampire's Bane |