|Skill Level||Novice (0)|
Bound Sword is an Conjuration Spell in Skyrim.
- Creates a magic sword for 120 seconds. Sheathe it to dispel.
- May be found in Treva's Watch
- Can be bought from
- Bound Weapons can Soul Trap enemires with the perk Soul Stealer
- Perk Oblivion Binding banishes any summoned creature and turns any raised ones.
- Perk Mystic Binding can increase the damage of all bound weapons.
- The Bound Sword is also affected by all One-Handed perks.
- Casting Bound Dagger without the perk Quiet Casting will creates noise that catches attention.
| Banish Daedra | | Bound Battleaxe | | Bound Dagger | | Command Daedra | | Conjure Ash Spawn | | Conjure Boneman | | Conjure Dremora Lord | | Conjure Familiar | | Conjure Flame Atronach | | Conjure Frost Atronach | | Conjure Mistman | | Conjure Seeker | | Conjure Storm Atronach | | Conjure Wrathman | | Dead Thrall | | Dread Zombie | | Expel Daedra | | Flame Thrall | | Flaming Familiar | | Frost Thrall | | Raise Zombie | | Reanimate Corpse | | Revenant | | Soul Trap | | Storm Thrall | | Summon Arniel's Shade | | Summon Arvak | | Summon Unbound Dremora |