Siege on the Dragon Cult is a Quest in Skyrim.
I have been asked to defeat the Dragon Priest in Forelhost and to bring back his Mask. A journal left by Skorm Snow-Strider may reveal a way past the collapsed areas.
- (Optional) Find Skorm Snow-Strider's journal
- Obtain Rahgot's mask
- (Optional) Find the key to the well in the Catacombs
- Return to Valmir
- Kill the imposter Valmir
- Speak to Captain Valmir.
- Enter the ruins of Forelhost.
- (Optional) Find the journal of Skorm Snow-Strider.
- Make your way through the first zone into the Crypt.
- Pick the lock on the well, or find the key, and move on to the Refectory.
- Travel through the Refectory, find the glass claw, and locate the puzzle door.
- Use the claw to enter and defeat Rahgot.
- Return to Valmir with the mask.
| A Love Beyond Death | | A Scroll For Anska | | Ancestral Worship | | Ashore in a Sea of Ghosts | | Composure, Speed, and Precision | | Evil in Waiting | | Forgetting about Fjola | | Frostflow Abyss | | Hunter and Hunted | | Infiltration | | Lifting the Shroud | | Lost to the Ages | | Medresi Dran and Angarvunde(Quest) | | Melka and Petra | | Repentance | | Silenced Tongues | | Telrav's Request | | The Legend of Red Eagle | | The Lost Expedition | | The Pale Lady | | The Savior of Selveni Nethri | | Ysolda's Shipment |