Dawnguard is a Quest in Skyrim.
After discovering that Dexion has become blind, I've had to secure alternate means to decipher the Elder Scrolls and locate Auriel's Bow. It's been suggested that I might be able to read the Elder Scrolls myself if I use an ancient technique performed by the original Moth Priests. I'm now on my way to a place known as the Ancestor Glade to discover the origin of the mysterious ritual. I dont really know how I got to edit this.
- Find a Moth Priest's knife
- Gather bark from a Canticle Tree
- Attract Ancestor Moth Swarms
- Enter the column of light and read the Elder Scroll
- Speak to Serana
- Read the Elder Scroll
- Find a Moth Priest's draw knife.
- Gather bark from a Canticle Tree.
- Attract Ancestor Moth Swarms.
- Read the Elder Scroll.
- Speak to Serana.
| Amulets of Night Power | | Ancient Power | | Awakening | | Beyond Death | | Bloodline | | Chasing Echoes | | Dawnguard | | Hide and Seek | | Kindred Judgment | | New Allegiances | | Prophet (Dawnguard) | | Prophet (Vampire) | | Protecting the Bloodline | | Rings of Blood Magic | | Seeking Disclosure | | The Bloodstone Chalice | | The Gift | | Touching the Sky |