|Skill Level||Adept (50)|
Turn Undead is a Restoration Spell in Skyrim.
- All affected Undead up to level 13 flee for 30s.
- Can be bought from Colette Marence at the College of Winterhold(Restoration Lv50 Required)
- Can be randomly loot from chests and mages.
- Rewarded by Styrr during the quest The Wolf Queen Awakened
- Adept Restoration:Cast Adept level Restoration spells for half Magicka.
- Restoration Dual Casting: Dual casting a Restoration spell overcharges the effects into an even more powerful version. (220% spell effect for 280% Magicka cost)
- Necromage: All spells are more effective against undead. (+25% effect and +50% effect duration)
- Player can dual wield the spell with a weapon or another spell.
| Bane of the Undead | | Circle of Protection | | Close Wounds | | Fast Healing | | Grand Healing | | Greater Ward | | Heal Undead | | Healing Hands | | Necromantic Healing | | Poison Rune | | Repel Lesser Undead | | Repel Undead | | Steadfast Ward | | Stendarr's Aura | | Sun Fire | | Turn Greater Undead | | Turn Lesser Undead | | Vampire's Bane |