The Bee and Barb
The Bee and Barb is a Location in Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.
The Bee and Barb is the inn in the city of Riften. The innkeeper is Keerava.
It is also where Maramal can be found. Obtain the Amulet of Mara from him in order to marry NPCs.
The Bee and Barb Quests
The Bee and Barb Characters
- Maramal can be found preaching here the first time the Dragonborn visits, afterwards he moves to the chapel of Mara to do his duties as a priest, from whom the Dragonborn can obtain the Amulet of Mara.
- Marcurio, a mage-mercenary for hire, can be found near the entrance available to hire for 500 Gold If hired once and wearing the Amulet of Mara you can ask to marry him.
- Brynjolf is occasionally found here, before the completion of the quest "A Chance Arrangement."
- Sapphire occasionally resides here until Shadr's debt is taken care of, then she will move to The Ragged Flagon - Cistern.
- Indaryn is occasionally found here, usually at night.
- Asgeir Snow-Shod is occasionally found here, usually at night.
- Maven Black-Briar can be found here most nights and during certain quests.
- Mjoll the Lioness is occasionally found here. She is a marriageable Nord.
- Vulwulf Snow-Shod can be found here when not in Snow-Shod Manor.
- Louis Letrush, the person who initiates the quest "Promises to Keep," can be found here.
Hemming Black-Briar is occasionally found here.
Points of interest
The Bee and Barb Maps
The Bee and Barb Quests Map
The Bee and Barb Treasure Map
- The Bee and Barb is the only tavern in a major city in Skyrim without a bard. Louis Letrush is classified as a bard, but does not sing or play musical instruments.
- Talen-Jei sells 3 unique drinks: the Cliff Racer, the Velvet LeChance, and the White-Gold Tower. All 3 can only be purchased at The Bee and Barb.