Robber's Gorge is a Location in Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.
Robber's Gorge is a bandit camp which blocks the road north of the bridge over the River Hjaal to the south-west of Morthal along the river. It is also one of the possible locations of Kharjo's Moon Amulet. As the name suggests is it overrun with bandits.
Robber's Gorge Quests
Robber's Gorge Characters
Points of interest
- The Black Arrow, Book II, on the table of the cabin at the top of the hill.
- Key to Robber's Cove on the bandit chief and on a shelf next to a pair of gauntlets, next to the entrance to the cave.
- Inside the cave, there is a submerged adept locked chest with leveled weapons and items in and around it.
- From the fast travel point directly west on your compass you will see some standing stones. The book is on a dead hunter's body. Be aware there are two saber cats that have made the ruin their home. To the west of the standing stones there is a mountain pass. The skill book The Legendary Sancre Tor is in midway through the mountain pass. You will see a cart as well as random books scattered about. The cart may be on top of it and a few other books.
Robber's Gorge Maps
Robber's Gorge Quests Map
Robber's Gorge Treasure Map
- When checked via "detect life", all NPCs in the makeshift fort appear to be non-hostile.
- When approached on foot (from direction south) the highwayman on the guard tower will initiate conversation and will allow passage when the player pays 100 gold.