Mehrunes' Razor is a Daedric Artifact in Skyrim.
- Hits have a small chance to instantly kill.
Upgrades and Enchantment
- Holds a unique enchantment that grants the user a 1.98% chance to instantly kill any enemies, except Miraak and Karstaag.
- Can be upgrade with an Ebony Ingot and the Arcane Blacksmith Perk
- Does not benefit form any other Smithing Perk
- Require Smithing skill over 100 to be improved past flawless quality
- The light weight makes it suitable for all kinds of builds.
- It is a useful left hand weapons for dual wielding.
| A Love Beyond Death | | A Scroll For Anska | | Ancestral Worship | | Ashore in a Sea of Ghosts | | Composure, Speed, and Precision | | Evil in Waiting | | Forgetting about Fjola | | Frostflow Abyss | | Hunter and Hunted | | Infiltration | | Lifting the Shroud | | Lost to the Ages | | Melka and Petra | | Repentance | | Siege on the Dragon Cult | | Silenced Tongues | | Telrav's Request | | The Legend of Red Eagle | | The Lost Expedition | | The Pale Lady | | The Savior of Selveni Nethri | | Ysolda's Shipment |