Hard Answers is a Quest in Skyrim.
Karliah believes the only proof that could expose Mercer's treachery can be found within the pages of Gallus's journal which she recovered from Snow Veil Sanctum. Unfortunately, the journal is written in some sort of code that needs to be deciphered. Our only hope is Enthir, one of Karliah and Gallus's former acquaintances who is a wizard at the College of Winterhold.
- Speak with Enthir
- Speak with Calcelmo
- Gain entry to Calcelmo's Museum
- (Optional) Obtain the key to Calcelmo's Museum
- Obtain Calcelmo's Falmer Translating Guide
- Duplicate the writing on Calcelmo's Stone
- Return to Enthir
- Speak to Enthir
- Speak to Karliah
- Talk to Enthir.
- Speak to Calcelmo in Understone Keep.
- Travel to the Dwemer Museum.
- Copy the Falmer Translation Guide.
- Bring the copy of the Guide to Enthir.
- Talk to Karliah.
| A Chance Arrangement | | Blindsighted | | Darkness Returns | | Deliver Moon Sugar to Ri'Saad | | Imitation Amnesty | | Loud and Clear | | No Stone Unturned | | Silver Lining | | Speaking With Silence | | Summerset Shadows | | Taking Care of Business | | The Bedlam Job | | The Burglary Job | | The Dainty Sload | | The Fishing Job | | The Heist Job | | The Numbers Job | | The Pursuit | | The Shill Job | | The Sweep Job | | Trinity Restored | | Under New Management |