Halted Stream Camp
|Location IDs|| HaltedStreamCampExterior01
Halted Stream Camp is a Location in Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.
Halted Stream Camp is a small wooden fort which covers a rather rich iron mine. It is guarded by bandits. Inside the palisade are a tanning rack, a wood chopping block, and a grindstone.
This is also one of the possible locations of Kharjo's Moon Amulet.
Halted Stream Camp Quests
Halted Stream Camp Characters
Ore Vein locations
- Just after the first rockfall trap pressure plate, located on the ground.
- After the first vein, go straight and it's just past the cart filled with tusks on the left.
- To the right of the second vein (facing it), on the ground.
- After the third vein, it is in the wall behind it.
- After opening the gate it is ten paces down the shaft on the left.
- After the fifth vein there is a support-like structure on the left, the sixth vein is to the right of it on the ground.
- On the wall directly next to the sixth vein.
- Five paces away from the sixth vein.
- On the wall to the right, next to the eighth vein.
- On the left side of the shaft near the end, just before the rattle-trap hanging on the wall.
- Turn right upon entering the big room, on the wall before the ramp.
- At the bottom of the ramp, on the ground to the right.
- Go straight and it's on the ground beneath a candle holder on the wall containing three lit candles.
- Walk past the dead mammoth on the floor and it's underneath the wooden platform on the right side of the ramp.
- Continuing down the next shaft it is left of the mammoth skull trap pressure plate.
- Before the exit to Skyrim on the ground to the left.
- In the second room at the foot of the bed that is on the wooden platform past the dead mammoth.
Halted Stream Camp Maps
Halted Stream Camp Quests Map
Halted Stream Camp Treasure Map
- This is a good place to retrieve a mammoth tusk for Ysolda or Madesi, as the bandits have already collected them from mammoths they have killed. This is also a good place to retrieve a mammoth tusk and gold ore for Madesi as the Dragonborn can use transmute to easily obtain the ore.
- There are pressure plate trigger traps at both entrances, a rockfall trap and a mammoth skull trap.
- This is an excellent place to get blood for the quest "Discerning the Transmundane." There is blood from a Wood Elf, a dark elf, a High Elf (in the spiked pit outside) and an Orsimer.
- There are two chests to be found in the cave. On the platform where the 'leader' and bedding are located and one under the raised walkway to the west of the dead mammoth.
- The entrance to the camp is a random encounter spawn point, which often triggers when approaching the camp from the north. NPCs from the random encounter are very likely to be attacked by the bandits inside the camp.
- Though the back exit to Skyrim leads into a mammoth trap which cannot be climbed out of, fast travel is possible from it, making it a quick exit.
- This is a good place for players wishing to quickly level their Alteration skill by grabbing the spell tome, Transmute, off the table by the bandit leader and using it on the many iron ore veins.
- This is also a good place for players wishing to easily level their Restoration skill. By going to the spike pit and carefully walking into it repeatedly to lower your health without dying, you can constantly heal yourself to raise your skill.