|Skill Level||Apprentice (25)|
Firebolt is a Magic Skill Spell in Skyrim. Firebolt is a spell that can be found under the school of Destruction. The School of Destruction involves the harnessing the energies of fire, frost and shock. This skill makes it easier to cast spells like Fireball, Ice Spike, and Lightning Bolt.
Skyrim Firebolt Information
- A blast of fire that does 25 points of damage. Targets on fire take extra damage.
- Damage increased by the Augmented Flames perk
- Enemies affected by the Intense Flames perk
- Gains the benefits of Destruction Dual Casting when dual casting
- Can apply Stagger when dual casting with the Impact perk unlocked
How to Get Firebolt in Skyrim
Random loot on mage type enemies.
Can be bought from
- Calcelmo at Understone Keep
- Enthir at the College of Winterhold
- Falion in Falion's House
- Faralda at the College of Winterhol
- Farengar Secret-Fire at Dragonsreach
- Madena at the White Hall
- Sybille Stentor at the Blue Palace
- Wuunferth the Unliving at the Palace of the Kings
- Wylandriah at the Mistveil Keep
- Talvas Fathryon at Tel Mithryn
Firebolt Notes and tips
- Other Notes and Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!