Falkreath is a Location in Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.
Falkreath is one of the major cities located in the province of Skyrim and it is the only major city within Falkreath Hold and thus. The town is ruled by Jarl Siddgeir, and famous for its large graveyard, in which many Nords, both combatants and non-combatants, are buried. Falkreath lies in the southwest part of Skyrim, near the borders of Hammerfell and Cyrodiil. At one period in history, Falkreath was part of Cyrodiil. Later, the town became a settlement in Skyrim.
The graveyard of Falkreath contains many famous Nords who requested to be buried in Falkreath, next to the other honored dead of past battles. Since they were constantly living alongside the dead, the people of Falkreath gave many of their shops and other buildings names related to death. As told by the residents, Falkreath was the place of many battles in the past, being the main reason for the large graveyard.
- Ill Met by Moonlight
- Find the Dog Outside Falkreath
- Hunter and Hunted
- Thane of Falkreath
- Liberation of Skyrim
- Reunification of Skyrim
- Bolund – Miller of Deadwood Lumber Mill and brother of Solaf
- Delacourt – The bard of Falkreath
- Dengeir of Stuhn – Thane and former Jarl of Falkreath
- Helvard – Housecarl of Falkreath
- Indara Caerellia – Wife of Mathies
- Kust – Groundskeeper to the Falkreath Graveyard and assistant to Runil
- Lod – The blacksmith of Falkreath
- Mathies – Owner of Corpselight Farm
- Narri – The servant at Dead Man's Drink
- Nenya – Steward of Falkreath
- Jarl Siddgeir – The Jarl of Falkreath
- Runil – Priest of Arkay and keeper of the Falkreath Hall of the Dead
- Sinding – Prisoner in the Falkreath Jail
- Skulnar – Legate of the local Imperial Legion
- Solaf – Owner of Gray Pine Goods
- Tekla – The maid of Dengeir Of Stuhn
- Thadgeir – The brother of Dengeir Of Stuhn
- Valdr – Local hunter
- Valga Vinicia – Owner of Dead Man's Drink
- Zaria – Owner of Grave Concoctions
Falkreath Quests Map
Falkreath Treasure Map
- Due to the high likelihood of dragon attacks curbing the civilian population of Falkreath and the seemingly random nature of several quests occurring in Falkreath, quests which satisfy the "assist the people of Falkreath" element of becoming thane, can be difficult to come by or complete. It is worth knowing that taking Falkreath in the Civil War (at least for the Stormcloaks) counts as one of the three quests. Harvesting crops for Mathies, selling firewood to Hert at Half-Moon Mill, and investing in stores all count towards three assists.