Conjuration Ritual Spell is a Quest in Skyrim.
Phinis Gestor has told me that in order to inscribe powerful Conjuration spells, he'll need a sigil stone from an Oblivion gate. To get one, I'll need to summon an Unbound Dremora and bend it to my will.
- Summon and subdue an Unbound Dremora
- Deliver the stone to Phinis
- When your Conjuration skill is 90 or higher speak to Phinis Gestor.
- Go to the top of the Hall of Attainment
- Cast Summon Unbound Dremora, speak to it and defeat it twice
- Return to Phinis Gestor.
| Aftershock | | Alteration Ritual Spell | | Arniel's Endeavor | | Brelyna's Practice | | Containment | | Enchanting Pick-Up | | Fetch Me That Book! | | First Lessons | | Forgotten Names | | Good Intentions | | Hitting the Books | | Illusion Ritual Spell | | J'zargo's Experiment | | Onmund's Request | | Out of Balance | | Rejoining the College | | Restocking Soul Gems | | Restoration Ritual Spell | | Revealing the Unseen | | The Staff of Magnus | | Tolfdir the Absent-Minded | | Under Saarthal |