|Spell Duration||30 Secs|
|Skill Level||Apprentice (25)|
Calm is a Magic Skill Spell in Skyrim. Calm is a spell that can be found under the school of Illusion. The School of Illusion involves manipulating the mind of the enemy. This skill makes it easier to cast spells like Fear, Calm, and Invisibility.
Skyrim Calm Information
- Creatures and people up to level 9 won't fight for 30 seconds.
- It is useful when players accidentally cause NPCs to attack.
- Maximum level increased by Dual casting
- Maximum level increased by the Hypnotic Gaze perk
- Maximum level increased when applied to relevant targets with the Animage and Kindred Mage perks
How to Get Calm in Skyrim
Random loot on mage type enemies.
Can be bought from
- Calcelmo at Understone Keep
- Drevis Neloren at the College of Winterhold
- Falion in Falion's House
- Farengar Secret-Fire at Dragonsreach
- Madena at the White Hall
- Sybille Stentor at the Blue Palace
- Wuunferth the Unliving at the Palace of the Kings
- Wylandriah at the Mistveil Keep
Calm Notes and tips
- Other Notes and Tips