Call to Arms
|Spell Duration||10 Mins|
|Skill Level||Master (100)|
Call to Arms is a Magic Skill Spell in Skyrim. Call to Arms is a spell that can be found under the school of Illusion. The School of Illusion involves manipulating the mind of the enemy. This skill makes it easier to cast spells like Fear, Calm, and Invisibility.
Skyrim Call to Arms Information
- Targets in a large area have improved combat skills, Health, and Stamina for 10 minutes.
- Health and Stamina amounts are increased when applied to relevant targets with the Animage and Kindred Mage perks
- Duration affected by Dual casting
- The loss of extra Health at the end of the effect can kill if target Health is too low
- Spell effect independent of Rally and Courage so can be stacked together for improved effect
- The Necromage perk will increase the effect, not duration, on undead by 25%
- Vampirism's Champion of the Night will increase the effect, not duration, by 25%.
How to Get Call to Arms in Skyrim
Call to Arms Notes and tips
- Other Notes and Tips