|Spell Duration||120 Secs|
|Skill Level||Adept (50)|
Bound Quiver is a Magic Skill Spell in Skyrim. Bound Quiver is a spell that can be found under the school of Conjuration. The School of Conjuration governs raising the dead or summoning creations from Oblivion. This skill makes it easier to cast these spells as well as Soul Trap and bindings.
Skyrim Bound Quiver Information
- Creates a magic quiver for 120 seconds
- Counts as a lesser power
- Provides 100 Bound Arrows each having 24 base damage
- Damage increased by the Mystic Binding perk
- Bound weapons can Soul Trap enemies with the Soul Stealer perk
- Bound weapons can banish summon creatures and turn raised ones with the Oblivion Binding perk
- Bound arrows shot into the world do not expire, increasing save game size
How to Get Bound Quiver in Skyrim
Available with Arcane Archer Pack creation
Can be bought with Conjuration level 40 from
- Phinis Gestor at the College of Winterhold
- Falion in Morthal
Bound Quiver Notes and tips
- Other Notes and Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I bought the quiver spell from phinis and got repel dead instead
I'm not sure of it's just me or not but the soul stealer peek doesn't seem to work
Dose the spell still increases your save file size?