Ashfallow Citadel is a Location in Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.
Ashfallow Citadel is an old Imperial fort in the north-west of the Sun Stone, in the eastern part of Solstheim.
Inside the tower, in the cellar a stone door cannot be opened initially, until the quest Served Cold.
The inner parts of the citadel are defended by Morag Tong assassins (×8) and the Severin family.
Ashfallow Citadel Quests
Points of interest
- Two Heart Stone veins to the left of the main building.
- East Empire Company Strongbox immediately to the left after entering the main door.
- Morag Tong armor can be looted off of the many Morag Tong Assassins here.
- An assortment of Chitin Armor as well as a safe containing random valuables can be found in the first room of the main hall, on the right.
- Vendil Severin carries Chitin Bracers of Eminent Wielding (heavy) and Chitin Armor of the Eminent Knight (heavy).
Ashfallow Citadel Maps
Ashfallow Citadel Quests Map
Ashfallow Citadel Treasure Map
- Arcane enchanter, in the first room on the left side of the long lower corridor
- Alchemy lab, in the first room on the left side of the long lower corridor (on the same table as the enchanter)