Rorikstead is a Location in Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. It (known as Rorik's Steading during the First Era) is a village located in Whiterun Hold.
- Jouane Manette
- Erik the Slayer
- Lokir (deceased)
- Whiterun Guards
Rorikstead Quests Map
Rorikstead Treasure Map
- There are soul gems in every house, and several also have books about Daedra and Daedric worship. Sissel can also be heard asking Jouane to teach her more magic, which prompts him to tell her to keep her voice down lest anyone "know our secret."
- Lokir, the horse-thief seen during the prologue, is from Rorikstead. However, none of the townspeople mention him and he has no known residence in the town.
- The settlement is mentioned in the song Ragnar the Red.
- Upon fast traveling here a Forsworn can be found attacking the guards even though Forsworn are usually found in the Reach, while Rorikstead is located in Whiterun Hold. This is due to the fact that Rorikstead's location is very close to the Reach.
- Whiterun guards will often mention Rorikstead by saying, "Rorikstead is a nice enough little hamlet, but a boring posting for a guard."
- Rorikstead could be a reference to Rorik of Dorestad, a Danish Viking.
- Probably Bethesda Softworks planned to create in Rorikstead some larger Quest but apparently they had to resign from it. Leaving a few clues like soul gems, books, "Lemkil quest" and conversation between Sissel and Jouane.