Nightingale Hood is a Light Headgear in Skyrim.
- Can be obtained during the quest Trinity Restored
- Illusion spells cost 12-17% less to cast.
Upgrades and Enchantment
- Does not benefit from any Smithing perk.
- Can be upgraded with the Arcane Blacksmith perk and Void Salts
- The damage, weight, value and the enchantment level are based on the player's level when obtaining the item.(Max at level 32)
| Ancient Shrouded Cowl | | Dawnguard Helmet | | Dragonscale Helmet | | Elven Helmet | | Elven Light Helmet | | Falkreath Guard's Helmet | | Forsworn Headdress | | Glass Helmet | | Guild Master's Hood | | Helmet of the Old Gods | | Hide Helmet | | Hjaalmarch Guard's Helmet | | Imperial Light Helmet | | Krosis | | Leather Helmet | | Linwe's Hood | | Markarth Guard's Helmet | | Morokei | | Noster's Helmet | | Pale Guard's Helmet | | Penitus Oculatus Helmet | | Riften Guard's Helmet | | Scaled Helmet | | Shrouded Cowl | | Solitude Guard's Helmet | | Stormcloak Officer Helmet | | Thieves Guild Hood | | Volsung | | Whiterun Guard's Helmet | | Winterhold Guard's Helmet | | Wooden Mask | | Worn Shrouded Cowl |