Fort Kastav is a Location in Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.
Fort Kastav is a fort located in north-west of the city of Windhelm, due east of Yorgrim Overlook. Inside the courtyard of the fort are an alchemy lab and a grindstone. Before and after the Civil War, the fort is inhabited by skeletons and hostile mages.
Fort Kastav Quests
Fort Kastav Characters
- Stormcloak Soldiers
Points of interest
- Scroll of Conjure Frost Atronach - can be found in the Captain's Quarters.
- Warrior (Block) – can be found in the Captain's Quarters.
- A Scroll of Conjure Familiar, Void Salts and Fire Salts can be found on the altar.
Fort Kastav Maps
Fort Kastav Quests Map
Fort Kastav Treasure Map
- The fort is most likely named after the first era Emperor Kastav, who was ruling during the events of the Winterhold Rebellion. confirmation needed
- Fort Kastav, Hraggstad, and Fellhammer are the only military forts to not originally appear in The Elder Scrolls: Arena.