Elven Armor is a Light Cuirass in Skyrim.
- Unenchanted versions can be found throughout Skyrim starting from level 12 and enchanted version starting from level 13
- Can be found on Thalmor Warriors and Thalmor Archers in Northwatch Keep
- Can be made with the Elven Smithing perk and Smithing level 30
Upgrades and Enchantment
- Does not benefit from any Smithing perk.
- Benefits from the Elven Smithing perk.
- Can be upgraded with Refined Moonstone
| Ancient Falmer Cuirass | | Armor of the Old Gods | | Dawnguard Armor | | Dragonscale Armor | | Elven Gilded Armor | | Elven Light Armor | | Falkreath Guard's Armor | | Forsworn Armor | | Glass Armor | | Hide Armor | | Hjaalmarch Guard's Armor | | Imperial Light Armor | | Leather Armor | | Markarth Guard's Armor | | Nightingale Armor | | Pale Guard's Armor | | Penitus Oculatus Armor | | Riften Guard's Armor | | Studded Imperial Armor | | Thieves Guild Armor | | Vampire Armor | | Vampire Royal Armor | | Winterhold Guard's Armor | | Worn Shrouded Armor |