Bleeding Crown is a type of mushrooms and an ingredient used to make potions in Skyrim.
"The caps of these mushrooms do indeed appear smeared with blood, though it is often hard to see in the dark, damp places in which they grow. Not uncommonly found in Skyrim, their abundance is countered by the difficulty in acquiring them. As any experienced herbalist knows, the darkest of caves often conceal far more than mere mushrooms."
"Nonetheless, these potent fungi, when combined with certain powdered antlers, produce a mixture rendering one quite susceptible to poison. Their usefulness is also quite apparent when mixed with Lavender, creating a substance highly resistant to magic."
- Agneta Falia in the Herbalist's Guide to Skyrim.
- Alftand Animonculory in Winterhold
- Tolvald's Gap in The Rift
- Fort Snowhawk in Hjaalmarch
- The Hag's Cure in Markarth
Plants locations that has an abundance of this item is as follows:
- Chillwind Depths in Hjaalmarch.
- Geirmund's Hall in The Rift.
- Tolvald's Cave in The Rift.
- Irkngthand Grand Cavern in The Pale.
- Gloomreach Hive in The Reach.